With over 25 years in analytics, Numerical Insights has completed analytical projects in human resources, supply chain, operations, and engineering. Having experience in multiple functional areas has yielded the ability to see the broader implications of these analyses to the entire business.
We live in a world that now competes on data and information. We analyze information to gain competitive advantage through data-driven decision making. Most companies have a vast amount of untapped data spread throughout the organization. Business Analytics and Business Intelligence (BI) help companies eliminate guess work and gut feel decision making. It can improve cooperation among departments and enable companies to respond quickly to movement in the data.
The extensive experience of Numerical Insights in data analytics allows us to provide focused and "technology independent" analysis services to help you use data for better decision making. Whether its analyzing customer demand patterns, factory production, workforce demographics or termination patterns, Numerical Insights can help.
The possible application of analytics to any business is vast. Here are just a few project examples.
- Determine which products or customers contribute the most to your profit
- Assess which zip codes have yielded the greatest customer base
- Spend analysis for purchasing department cost savings and supply base consolidation
- Historical product demand and variation analysis (volatility of ordering)
- Workforce analytics, headcount planning
- Healthcare needs analysis (survey analysis)
- Customized data visualizations using the latest BI tools
We can help you use data to answer key business questions. To start a conversation, click here for our Contact Us page or simply call us.