Hire us to Speak at your event
Need a Speaker for Your Event?
Numerical Insights provides informational sessions on a variety of business topics at conferences, seminars and private corporate engagements, primarily in the U.S. and Canada. Our presentations combine strategic ideas with real-world examples making it easy for participants to apply the material in their own business. Our audience sizes have ranged from small corporate groups of 20 up to audience sizes of 500.
Numerical Insights LLC charges a "speaker fee + travel expenses" to speak at your event. Because we receive a large number of inquiries, we do not "hold dates" until a signed speaker agreement has been received from the client.
Some representative speaking topics:
- Analytics for Small and Medium Businesses: Benefits and Tools
- Introduction to the Internet of Things (IoT) / Rapidly Changing Technology
- HR Analytics: The Strategic Key to Business Value
- DIY Strategic Workforce Planning
- Getting started in Consulting
To start a conversation with us, just click here to contact us.
Just a few organizations that have contracted Numerical Insights for their events:
- World at Work
- Omers Ventures - Canada
- SHRM (numerous state level conferences)
- HRPA - Canada
- Tech Summit - Canada
- Tucana - United Kingdom
- Nuclear Industry Group
- Talent Management Alliance (multiple locations)
- The Human Capital Institute
- DataDriven Business
- HR Leadership Summit
- The Regional Airlines Association
- Capital Associated Industries
- Wellesley Information Services
- The Atlanta Area Compensation Association
- Granite State Human Resources