This HR Analytics book is intended to educate those that are not familiar with HR Analytics and who do not have a numbers background. It is useful for educating HRBPs or HR leaders who are unfamiliar with analytics.
The Strategy of Metrics eBook by Tracey Smith is a quick, 13-page read to clarify measures, metrics and KPIs. In addition, this document provides advice on selecting metrics.
Human Resources is an area that is quickly adopting the use of analytics for decision-making. At Numerical Insights, our President has been recognized as one of the "Top 15 HR Analytics Experts to Follow in 2017" and one of the "Top 50 Global Influencers" in this topic.
At Numerical Insights, we know the challenges you face in Human Resources because we've worked in HR.
- HR is being challenged to show value
- HR data is spread across multiple systems
- HR doesn't have the credibility of "being good with numbers"
- HR Analysts don't have the business acumen required to "focus on what matters"
Numerical Insights can help...
- Design online dashboards to put HR data in front of the people that need it for decision-making
- Design and conduct custom analyses to answer key business questions impacting HR
- Design a custom HR Analytics Roadmap to take you from your current state to cutting edge
- Conduct HR Analytics workshops to educate HR on thinking analytically (by request only)
Strategic workforce planning
Times have changed and the world moves at a much quicker pace that it has in the past. That makes it even more important to plan your workforce. If you don't, you may:
- Get caught without the skill sets your company needs to execute your strategic goals,
- Get stuck with obsolete skill sets that you no longer need,
- Accidentally downsize the skills you need when your company becomes financially challenged,
- Find that your workforce cost is increasing faster than your revenue forecast, and
- Risk a large loss of knowledge if your baby boomer workforce resides in key job roles.
The types of risk that exist in your workforce are numerous and exceed the few examples shown above. Strategic workforce planning is about identifying the biggest risks in your workforce and setting plans to address those risks before they impact your business substantially.
Workforce planning is unique to each company because each organization, each location, each business unit and each functional area will have different priorities when it comes to the magnitude of the risks identified. This is why Numerical Insights works with clients to customize solutions for workforce planning.
Contact us today to discuss how we can help you meet your strategic workforce planning goals.
Need to learn a bit more about strategic workforce planning before you contact us? No problem. This book, Strategic Workforce Planning: Guidance & Back-up Plans will provide high level guidance.
Numerical Insights can provide benchmarking reports on the following topics which are of interest to those executing diversity strategies.
% Female of the Workforce
% Female of College Graduates
If there are certain metrics that you would like to benchmark against a group of companies but you would all like to remain anonymous, Numerical Insights can act as your third party data collector, work with the group to define standard metrics definitions and issue a comparison report to each participant upon completion of the project.
We can help you use data to answer key business questions. To start a conversation, click here for our Contact Us page or simply call us.