Need a Speaker for Your Event?
Numerical Insights provides informational sessions on a variety of business topics at conferences, seminars and corporate engagements, primarily in the U.S. and Canada. Our presentations combine strategic ideas with real-world examples making it easy for participants to apply the material in their own business.
Numerical Insights LLC charges a "speaker fee + travel expenses" to speak at your event. Because we receive a large number of inquiries, we do not "hold dates" until a signed speaker agreement has been received from the client.
Some representative speaking topics:
- The Benefits of Analytics for Small and Medium Businesses
- Introduction to the Internet of Things (IoT)
- Supply Chain Analytics and its Value to the Business
- HR Analytics: The Strategic Key to Business Value
- DIY Strategic Workforce Planning
We can help you use data to answer key business questions. To start a conversation with us, just click on the Contact NI button or select Contact NI from the menu bar.
Past organizations that have contracted Numerical Insights for events:
- The Future of Work (World at Work) - IL
- SHRM (Society of Human Resources) - GA, TX, NC, MI, FL
- HRPA Annual Conference (Human Resources Professionals Association) - Toronto, Canada
- HR tech Summit - Toronto, Canada
- Tucana People Analytics - London, UK
- Nuclear Group - FL
- The Talent Management Alliance (TMA) - FL, NY
- The Human Capital Institute (HCI) - NY
- DataDriven Business - CA (Keynote Speaker)
- HR Leadership Summit - OH
- The Regional Airlines Association (RAA) - NC
- Capital Associated Industries (CAI) - NC
- Wellesley Information Services - Future of Work, Boston, MA
- The Atlanta Area Compensation Association (AACA) - GA
- Granite State Human Resources (GSHR) - NH
- Oracle - NC
Books by Numerical Insights LLC
Access Files Referenced in the Data Driven Decision Making Book